Friday, September 5, 2008

The Fall look of Anthropologie

Last night at work i was assigned to take pictures of the store, which is usually against company policy, but whatever. The new fall look i am loving and also we have a lot of cute stuff now, maybe its just cause i love fall clothes and picture everything with tights, boots and turtlenecks.



the cash wrap. Who knew hay could be a good decoration?
this is my favorite concept in the store...every area has a a clever name and i cant even tell you what this one is, i forgot. But the roots coming out of the cieling and the water feature in the corner are so pretty and soothing and i wish i could sit and eat a meal on one of those chairs.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

do you know that I STILL have a $75 gift cert that Christian gave me for Christmas last year at Anthro??!! I can never find anything 1) that cheap 2) on sale that's cute enough. AHHH! I need help!I