I blogged about this, almost a year ago back in November...my friend Michael shot a pretty heavy and interesting documentary on life in Provo, specifically of the homeless and the addicts. I just got word that its up in its entirety online so i thought i would post it here for all of you to watch.
warning: there is a teensy bit of drug abuse, so maybe dont have your kids sitting around as you watch it?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Long Look on Life
Posted by
Shauna
at
12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well done! I found it very thought provoking. Im sure a lot of mormons would be suprised to know of all the crap that goes in "zion". Here's an idea- why not put all the homeless people in N. Utah on a bus and send them down to Las Vegas?? Oh yeah- they already did that.
Anyways-Good job to Michael. ANything that gets us to open our eyes a bit is a good thing.
Thanks for sharing that. It is really thought provoking. Makes you value people more and realize that most everyone has something in them to love, and we need to be more thoughtful and considerate of even the homeless, who we often times shy away from. I loved the part where it was showing the clips of the little girl and talking about how each of these homeless people were once little children and that they all have talents, etc. Anyway, thanks!
Post a Comment