-i got some photoshop actions that are unreal. get them for yourself here...
the original
and with an action. pretty cool huh?
-i watched ABCs "Stand up to Cancer" on Friday night and sobbed and sobbed. i dont know if its just me, but im POSITIVE im going to get cancer. I am convinced of this. It all started a few years ago when i read Lance Armstrongs book,"its not about the bike" and then one of my best friends Derek got sick with Hodgkins, and now i learn that 1 of 2 men will get cancer in their lifetime???? WHAT? I am getting cancer if i dont already have it.
-I am such a teeny bopper. I am loving the new 90210, i downloaded Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers new CDs this morning, and i'm not even embarrased. Looks like i never grew up from those JTT days.
-I lost all of my contacts in my phone when i was in utah, and i didnt and still dont want to send out a mass email asking for your phone number, but if you want to give it to me and want me to be able to call you, than you can email it to me. Shavs.lewis@gmail.com
- I am really missing utah this week. Not really. I mean i am missing autumn. Its like 100 degrees here and there are no leaves on anything so its just kind of still summer but its september? Gross, i hate it. I want to wear tights.
-You know what the worst thing is? Waking up at 8:43am when youre supposed to be at work at 9. Yeah, not the best way to start out your day. Im covered in yesterdays skin and hair grease. All i want is a shower.
-The new Ben Folds song with Regina Spektor is so good except why did he have to ruin it with an F word? SO ANNOYING
-Good thing they still want me working at anthro because im scheduled for 1 on call shift next week. PUHLEASE.
-I am gearing up for Grey's Anatomy to come back on by watching the old episodes on abc.com while i paint in my room. I just want to see Meredith and McSteamy in love again.
-Breaking Dawn was probably the dumbest book i have ever read in my entire life.
-Katie Rose moved back to Huntington for a nursing job. Kelsey lives for away and has her own friends and life, so it looks like i need to find some friends. Maybe i will start talking to people in my ward?
-I still haven't found a leopard cardigan.
-I bought some stuff from the etsy shop Lou&Lee, it came yesterday in the mail. And since my hair was in a greasy state and there was no getting around some sort of accessory to take the attention off the dirtyness, i broke in one of these hydrangea clips. Cute right? I also bought a headband and some bloomers for a gift for a girl i work with at anthro. I just love all this felty goodness. And yes its all for babies but shes nice and made me a headband that fits my head.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
my life is so boring.
Posted by
Shauna
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You to cutie pie!!!
Totally agree with the Ben Folds song. I just love it too much to stop listening to it. Why wouldn't they put out an edited version? WHY?
I can't, CAN'T believe you think Breaking Dawn was stupid. Whatever. It's a really good thing you are as obsessed with Grey's Anatomy as I am or I would have to write you off completely.
Where to even start...hmmm...
-I love the photoshop..so cute
-I also, LOVE that song..what's hte point of the F word in it again?
-I also can't wait for Grey's...I'm an addict
-If I see you I am ripping those clips out of your hair
-I want it to still be summer...hello in Utah we wear tights like 6 months of the year..novelty has worn off
-And sorry about the cardigan, I also have been looking since last year let me know if you find anything.
so funny you posted this. i just had a girls night this past week at my house and we made headbands from that etsy site. way too cute.
Post a Comment