Thursday, October 9, 2008

Adorable or Annoying?

I used to be obsessed with Abercrombie bags (highschool), and then it was picture frames (also highschool), and then it was big cocktail rings and pearls, or MAC eyeshadows...what im getting at is, i go through these phases of being totally obsessed with certain things. These days its hair accessories. Mainly huge ones.

Are they adorable or are they annoying? I mean i think they are adorable, and i will continue wearing them even if your find them annoying. 99% of the time i have some sort of accessory in my hair whether its a humongous flower or a subtle leopard print bobby pin. And the days i dont have anything, are the days where i braid a little half headband (think Jessica Simpson/Lauren of "the hills").
Anyway. What are your thoughts? I really want to purchase this Lou&Lee headband. I am obsessed with the netting.

7 comments:

monica said...

for sure adorable, and those ones on etsy are way cute!

Lindsay Jane said...

I think they're kind of annoying. But I only judge you because I'm into little barrettes these days. Keep rocking the head foliage, maybe I'll come around one day.

Sheryl said...

do it...it's way cute.

Hailey said...

Annoying: oversized sunglasses, Uggs, rat dogs that you carry around in a purse, and leggings.
Cute: headbands.
Go for it. You have my blessing.

sarah marie. said...

adorable.

Jana said...

definitely adorable. I'm totally going to do some kind of headpiece like that when i get married (not soon, just whenever that is). veils suck.

Lisa said...

I think they're super fun. Do you watch Project Runway? I hate, hate, hate the girl Kenley on there but she always has cute hair accessories too!