Monday, October 27, 2008

Chistmas Wish List

Last night, my nephew Jack and i sat down and with permanent marker in hand (not a good idea) circled the toys in the Toys R Us wishbook. IT WAS HILARIOUS. I decided i would make my own wishlist-for fun, and for my mom.

Also please note that Jack would like a green ipod, a 3 foot animatronic triceritops that he can ride (totally frightening) and OF COURSE, Any and ALL Power Wheels.

1. Nikon D80k mom, i know you arent buying me this. I wish you would/could :) I will get this one myself. Christmas present to me.

2. A Makeup Train Case
i really want this MAC one. It only costs $225. Not bad, not bad.but i would more than happy with a 25 dollar Caboodle. Thanks Target!

3. Champion Sports Bras

Another Target classic. I love these sports bras, i have both styles and i find myself washing and washing constantly so that i dont have to wear any of my other ones. These things are the best thing ever made by Champion (even though i was a huge fan of the ankle sock when they used to be at walmart back in my junior high days). Santa could stuff my stocking full of these and i wouldnt even be a little bit sad to not get the classic trouser socks or bath and body works lotion.

4. Asics running shoeThanks to you mom, i have WIDE feet. Which means when at the gym, halfway through a run or a stint on the elliptical, my feet start to fall asleep and go numb. Regular athletic shoes just dont cut it. And with all the running have been doing, the Nike Shox just REALLY aren't cutting it. I need to get serious about my footwear. The asics shoes are generally wider and are built for running. I NEED THESE.

Thats about it. Mainly these days since i have 3 jobs i just buy what i need and dont hold out, but i want to give everyone a chance to contribute to my Christmas this year.

Mainly the main thing i want is for Jack to get this...
i told you it was frightening!

12 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

what in the world do you need that HUGE make-up case for? seriously, i have like 5 pieces of make-up.....

t.t.turner said...

Ooooh, Asics are my best friends. Once you go Asics, you never go back.

Olivia Carter said...

I'm with you on the Nikon!

Rebecca said...

I love asics- i know they make some that are wide. you should go to a running store, where they'll fit you exactly and you'll run in the shoes and stuff.

Lindy said...

Alright, alright. I'll get the dinosaur.

Schoenstars said...

i totally have the target caboodle train case!! LOVE it!!! but yes, the MAC one would be quite nice...

Amy said...

Santa only brings things to good kids who call their Moms!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

HAHA Amy, I loved that.
Anyway....Maddox has the same affection for that triceratops dang-it! They were at Costco and now he's obsessed....you already saw him on it.....you didn't see what it took to take him off.....

camiwells said...

shauna ummm that dinosaur thing um y ask roxy we saw it at costco and it was sooo much fun you should go to costco and buy it for jack only like 200 bucks haha thats hilarious what a one of a kind present

Annie said...

dear shauna,
christmas wish lists rock. but, seriously? those bras are modeled by 5th graders who run 100 ft. total. asics murder your feet. and dinosaurs murder.
love,
santa

Alex said...

Shauna, Sephora has a great make-up case for about $80...was less than the MAC case, and it's almost as good.

Also, tell your friend who only has 5 pieces of make-up to come talk to me. Tsk, tsk!

Brittany Claire Norman said...

I put my nephew, Beckham on the dinosaur at Costco. He was freaked! Im not gonna lie- so was I!