Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory?

There is a contest this weekend at Anthropologie for a cookbook of your choice to whatever employee makes the best treats. So i made these.
Cute huh? I better freaking win. Nothing says fall like candy apples, right?
Oh and i should mention that they are teensy and bite sized. You use a melon baller to make little apples and cut lollipop sticks in half for the handles. So when i say teensy, i mean it.

I LOVE THINGS THAT ARE MINI.

9 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Oh my goodness! These look delicious and so cute! I hope you win!

t.t.turner said...

Totally voted for you today! :)

sarah marie. said...

that is such a good idea because the only thing i hate about carmeled apples is biting into it..this way you can just pop the whole thing in!

Young People in Love said...

I WANT I WANT I WANT!

Ella said...

As you know, AMAZING. So, I was assigned to bring a dessert to a dessert party and I need to make these. But I need some major directions. I need to make 100. How many apples do you think that would be? Does the caramel mixture stick to the inside part of the apple as easily as it does the outside? How do you get lollipop sticks to cut in half? What flavors did you use? Details please! I'll need to make them on Tuesday. Feel free to email me!

Rebecca said...

yummy yummy. those are so cute! good luck!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

We just brought over 4 dozen for our relatives in Vegas....we're trying to get rid of them. Yes, they are amazing. YUMMY!!!

Jackie said...

Shauna, youre amazing!

camiwells said...

um question why are y ou so cute and creative jealous and i really want one of those apples asap