I have been EXTREMELY disciplined in the last month and have been to the gym atleast 4 days a week which i dont think has ever happened in my entire life.
I know myself well and i know that if i am on the treadmill and there isn't something on the tv that REALLY catches my attention (and i dont mean an episode of Seinfeld), like the presidential debates or the finale runway shows of Project Runway- that my focus is on how much i want to stop and get off the treadmill. Im serious. I will barely of worked up a sweat and if im bored, a quarter of mile seems like a great place to end my run.
Except when my ipod is fully charged, and then im good for miles.
The last couple of weeks have been really good for running songs for me and i wanted to share my playlist in case you're having the same issues. (and maybe im hoping you will comment to tell me what your songs are so i can switch it up cause im already getting bored)
happy workout everyone.




11 comments:
Noushy, i would be more than happy to put your little shop of shavs button on our blog. email me the file, sharkmanbell@gmail.com, and let me know how to do it.
hey you know what..i thought you looked really skinny in that picture of you painting at anthro so good job!
great music list! love the pumpkin soup song... thanks for sharing :)
I always liked running to Something Corporate "I Woke Up In a Car." It has good moments to make me push myself. You are my hero. I need to start running again.
basically im obsessed with that Disturbia song.
i love the entire bloc party cd. it never gets old and keeps my cardio a flowin'.
I've been meaning to tell you...your paintings are amazing! I'm going to try to convince Brian to let me buy one!
I am totally the same way on the treadmill. I get SO bored and end up checking the distance and time every two seconds. Good music is a must.
disturbia might possible be my favorite song right now.
umm....possibly...yeah, i'm an english and editing major...
I don't like your playlist. It's boring.
thanks for this list. We're dancing and the kids love this. running, shmunning.
Post a Comment