


Im incredibly bored since i have turned my offices over to other individuals in my department, and i am leaving in the morning for dallas. So i literally have nothing to do. So i thought i would share my latest and greatest idea, coming straight from the life of miss Lauren Magleby.
After watching Hairspray and seeing how cute and feminine women used to be in the 60's, not to mention all of the old movies where thats all they wear...i love them and i decided that i am going to primarily wear skirts and dresses. Pants are expensive and very rarely do i feel like they are flattering. Where as i always feel pretty in a dress...so doesnt it make sense to always dress pretty? SURE DOES! I am excited, i am on day 5 of being a girl.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
femininity FOREVER
Posted by
Shauna
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you really going to live in Dallas? That's exciting! What are you doing there?
I love skirts and dresses too. Nothing makes you feel prettier than being girly clothing wise. I used to wear men's pants and polos and then I realized its so much better to be girly.
You should check out this blog, she loves cute dresses and skirts.
http://www.theblackapple.typepad.com/somegirlswander/
And she is the awesome artist of The Black Apple
i FULLY support this. & you.
& the return of bangs & side pony's.
Post a Comment