







I know that Sundance, Salt Lake and Alpine aren't exactly vacation spots (k well maybe they are )...but they served their purpose as such, for me this weekend. Friday night it was off to the Magleby's cabin to play some karaoke and guitar hero along with a movie...it was a good time. Saturday i spent the whole day with the Dayton kids...their mom Trish is VERY pregnant, and moving into a new house this weekend...(husband Chris was sleeping all day due to driving a moving van from Reno all night) so i took the kids for the day so she could get some things done. It was really fun playing mom. We went to Hogle Zoo, and for those of you who know me, its not secret that i am not really an animal lover, but i did ok! The kids were so cute and it was so fun to see Kennedy, the little one, light up when she saw these strange creatures moving around. Sunday was spent in Alpine, soooooo so so so nice to be there. I spent the day at the Magleby's, ate a delicious meal...i got to visit my mission president who is their neighbor...it was really nice to visit with him. I havent seen him since i've been back. Jeff and lauren and i went on a nice afternoon jaunt in the electric car and then finished off the night on the patio listening to the wind chimes and talking. It was a great summer weekend...and much needed.
Now its about time to head off to Dallas for the rest of the summer for work...my first real business trip. I feel so grown up...now i just need to purchase a pantsuit...
Monday, August 6, 2007
Weekend Out of Provo
Posted by
Shauna
at
8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you got that blue dress at Target huh? I was going to get it and Beth already bought it for our cruise. Right now Jack is dancing and belting out the Cars soundtract!
That does sound like fun... and you will be a great mom too! Where are you working now? Is Pinnacle sending you on a business trip... or am I really behind on everything?
Post a Comment