Thursday, August 30, 2007

& when we touched she didnt shudder at my PAW

Sorry about posting 2 videos in a row. But well...i guess im not that sorry.



oh man, the days when i used to be tan. sad.

6 comments:

April said...

That is hillarious! I'm still laughing....

Kristine L. said...

That was so tender... Oh and please tell me where you got your cute blog formats...

The Hills... said...

I'll I can say is Encore!

Hey, I haven't seen you around Provo lately, are you still here?

Camille Larie said...

Shauna this is amazing you guys should really do musicals or something! haha...so funny!

Shewi128 said...

I didn't take pictures that day since I looked so nasty! But, I will post some from this weekend. Excitement!

I LOVE that candle. Candle = happiness.

Tracy said...

I want to watch your videos but they won't work on my computer...is this just me????