Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Auntie Shauna

Tonight while Megan was on a walk and Justin was hometeaching, i was a single mom of 3. i was gchatting with Britt when megan left me with 2 cold, naked boys in a drained bathtub and an infant screaming bloody murder.I got the baby to sleep first (sorry kiddos, its your fault that you let the water out) and then got the boys out when jack (age 4) had the great idea to take a picture of me and lincoln (age 2). Not too bad for a preschooler huh? Im smiley/trying to tell him how to take it THROUGH my smile. But seriously have you seen a cuter Lion?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Sooo cute. Thanks Shauna you made my night!

Kels said...

I want a snugly lion!

katie rose and nate said...

or maybe lincoln in a snuggie?

Olivia Carter said...

I totally love that name Lincoln. I think I'm sold now.

Brittany Claire Norman said...

The part that you left out was that you continued to chat even for at least 5 min longer before you did any of the things listed! hahaha

Rhyll said...

is this the night his poo exploded like brownie batter? lets talk about how cute he was during that.