Monday, January 5, 2009

Boring post not worth the read

went to Huntington again this last weekend. Do i live there? basically.


New years was not that exciting, which was awesome. It was just up my alley except that we went to some huge lame stake dance-ish thing. I hate those. I would of been so content to just sit at Michael and Randy's house and do nothing. Coronado Island is the most picturesque place and i am so jealous that they live there.

New years day i headed up to Huntington to find all of my friends sleeping...i got there at like 1, they were out. Turned out KR had some massive ear infection (lovely) and Rhyll decided that her nap should last until 9pm. I took a shower and got ready for dinner out, and dinner out consisted of the Carl's Jr drive thru and the Albertsons redbox. HOLLA! The rest of the weekend got more fun but it was still lazy and lovely and i wonderful. I love Huntington. Vegas is for sucks.This is the only picture i have from the whole week...(looks like i am going to be buying a new camera, cause what the freak are those lines?)

Rhyll and i had a conversation where we discussed what our most frequent wardrobe purchases are and obviously mine was turtlenecks and tights, and hers was scoop necks...here we can be seen modeling those items (tights not shown, but were worn)

No comments: