Thursday, July 22, 2010

Film Festival Time

38338_10150226449980268_568840267_13393463_5820581_n
I live in LA.
Most of my friends here dabble in the entertainment industry, so it shouldn't shock anyone that our ward had a film festival as an activity.

The theme this year was "The Twisted Tales of Tim Burton" and I am on the activities committee so i got a chance to have a hand in the decorations, and let me tell you...it was pretty awesome.

I only have a picture of one part of the Charlie and Chocolate Factory area, but a guy in the ward MADE a chocolate fountain/river. NO JOKE. A pool pump, a hose and a lot of hot chocolate powder. It was awesome.
38338_10150226449965268_568840267_13393461_7920783_n
Beetlejuice was around, as well as Edward Scissorhands, Alice in Wonderland and of course, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

It was a great time, a huge success and I will leave you with one of my favorite films from the festival, by my buddy and old friend Cameron.

happy viewing!

2 comments:

monica said...

that video is so funny.

melissa said...

i see me. creeeepy. who took this?