Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Woes

I've been growing out my hair for the last 3 years now...
actually i havent gotten it cut since Kelsey left on her mission LAST may, gross.
hair
please excuse the chipmunk face in the most recent photo...it's about the hair, people.

I'm just feeling blah. I always get this way when its long...
and then i chop it and then i hate it for 2.5 years.

So i am thinking perhaps one of these days i might just go blonde again?
As seen below at Folsom High Schools 2001 Graduation

blonde
take note of my non-existent blonde eyebrows.
good thing shortly after this i learned how to fill them in, yikes.


What do we think? Does anyone really care?
Probably not. Just answered my own question.

10 comments:

Melly Mel said...

oh my gosh. i want to get my hands on your locks. let me have at it. i want to use volumetrics (i know you know what i'm talking about" and two shades of pale yellow.

Dawn said...

hey, blog stalker here.
i've actually grown my hair out over the last two years. Mine was a cliche cut. Cut it short after i had a baby only to find that it's harder to do your hair short than it is long.
I'm kind of bored with my hair, but DO NOT want to cut it, so i'm opting for bangs and coloring it, maybe add a few layers, nothing too drastic, but i understand wanting to do something different.

did i even answer your question? probably not, i forgot what i was writing about halfway through my post. haha

Kristine L. said...

I love your hair and your hair color... so don't change it to blonde! Maybe just add some bangs or layers or something? :)

Sheryl said...

no blond. i like it all lengths though.

just follow my philosophy,"why have long hair when you can just buy it? that way you can have the best of both worlds."

Olivia Carter said...

Ack! I feel the same way! I've been growing out my hair since I chopped it when Rob was born, almost 3 years now.

Now it's just kind of BLAH. But I don't want to cut it and hate it again. SO HARD!

Amy said...

I love the 2008 style, but I love it long too. Don't color it. You will regret that. You were a cute blonde but natural is the way to go. Take that from someone who has been coloring her hair for 20+ years. It's a royal pain to keep it up. Just cut your bangs and get it trimmed and layered around your face. I know, I know, what does a 60 year old Mom know about style?

Bethany said...

I feel the exact same way about my hair but I always regret it too! Just try a different hair style or go buy some new make to change things up. Try layers?

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I vote for the perm. Period.

Roxy said...

it's gonna be so gross. don't do it. I will hate it.

Ella said...

long and dark. resist the urge. I've been resisting for about 6 or 7 years now and eventually the urge just goest away. :)