Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Woah...woahh...!!! OMG OMG OMG! Wooooh! Oh wow! Yeah!

I have watched this video probably 30 times today already, and i dont plan on stopping.

do yourself a favor and watch this video.

IT'S SO BRIGHT AND VIVID!

i laugh everytime.

14 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I don't even know what to do with that.

Kristine L. said...

That was just all over the place. Sobbing. Yelling. Shouting. Panting. Confusion. Elation.

Not going to lie, I felt a little weird watching that video at parts...

Merkley Jiating said...

Okay, I'm right there with Kristine. That was awkward.

Alisa said...

1. "What does it mean?!"
2. A grown man crying over a rainbow?
3. He is 100% stoned.

Funny.

Ella said...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!!!!!!!!! Oh, man. Hilarious. So hilarious.

Name here. said...

i had a similar experience once.

meredith c. said...

drugs make everything better.

mallory said...

wow -- not sure what i'm even hearing. laughing? crying? something less pg? might we be watching his death from pure shock had it actually been a triple rainbow? the world may never know...

doubleyou said...

i have no words.

doubleyou said...

i have no words.

heather warren said...

too much!!!! oh please tell me what it means?

Jules AF said...

I don't do drugs, but I'd like some of what he has, thank you.

Rocia said...

o.k....watched it with julia and all she had to say was: 'maybe he has never seen a rainbow before?'.
wow.
wow.
wow.
my stomach hurts from all the laughing.

kaitlin said...

laughing out loud.
i can't believe that just kept going on.