I'm sorry ladies... you all say that you don't wash your hair everyday and its awesome. And I just need to train my hair and it will be fine. WRONG. This is after 1 day. Like it was probably 24 hours. Maybe even less. Gross. Its not wet. Its just greasy.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Agreed. And it doesn't smell as good anymore. PS I also agree wholeheartedly with your pet post below. No house with a pet living in it is clean.
I read on some hair blog that if you are trying to train your hair, that you should use dry shampoo for day 2 if your hair gets greasy. That is... if you are trying to train your hair.
i had the same problem when my hair was dark. sometimes it helped me if i skipped brushing my hair from root to tip throughout the day (to keep the oil at the roots instead of spreading it out). shauna, you know what to do. just go blonde and bleach the crap out of your hair. there, SOLVED YOUR LIFE'S PROBLEMS. everything else should be a piece of cake now.
sprinkle a little flour to absorb the oil. once you train it, it gets better! i have really oily skin but I go every other day and it makes my hair more managable. good luck!
I'm with you. Not washing your hair every day is DISGUSTING. You stink like scalp, look like a wet dog and feel dirty all over. I wash every. single. day. and it's the only option for me. I don't believe this "train your hair" crap. When I had foot surgery I couldn't shower every day so I convinced myself I was training my hair to not be a oil field. It so didn't work. I'm still an oily beast.
Only caveat is that I LOVE Fekkai's dry shampoo. When I have to shower later in the day (read: when I oversleep) I use it and honestly look pretty normal. Only issue is that it kinda looks like dandruff when it gets on my clothes so I make sure to wear white.
10 comments:
Agreed. And it doesn't smell as good anymore. PS I also agree wholeheartedly with your pet post below. No house with a pet living in it is clean.
This is the reason why I want long hair...a high bun. So cute besides the grease. Ha ha ha.
I read on some hair blog that if you are trying to train your hair, that you should use dry shampoo for day 2 if your hair gets greasy. That is... if you are trying to train your hair.
this is a cute picture
Skinny Mini Shauna! I think you look great! & Your hair looks cute like that!
Dry shampoo is THE solution.
i had the same problem when my hair was dark. sometimes it helped me if i skipped brushing my hair from root to tip throughout the day (to keep the oil at the roots instead of spreading it out). shauna, you know what to do. just go blonde and bleach the crap out of your hair. there, SOLVED YOUR LIFE'S PROBLEMS. everything else should be a piece of cake now.
But you have movie star eyes!
sprinkle a little flour to absorb the oil. once you train it, it gets better! i have really oily skin but I go every other day and it makes my hair more managable. good luck!
I'm with you. Not washing your hair every day is DISGUSTING. You stink like scalp, look like a wet dog and feel dirty all over. I wash every. single. day. and it's the only option for me. I don't believe this "train your hair" crap. When I had foot surgery I couldn't shower every day so I convinced myself I was training my hair to not be a oil field. It so didn't work. I'm still an oily beast.
Only caveat is that I LOVE Fekkai's dry shampoo. When I have to shower later in the day (read: when I oversleep) I use it and honestly look pretty normal. Only issue is that it kinda looks like dandruff when it gets on my clothes so I make sure to wear white.
Post a Comment