Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Attack of the Razor

I have been wanting to get rid of my mom haircut since well, i realized it was a mom haircut. So i did it. And i couldnt love it more.
thank you Sarah! i love it! I am no longer a mom!

EDIT: the bangs are much cuter and chunkier and i am retarded and i just noticed that in the picture they are stringy and greasy which is most likely what they will end up looking like at the end of everyday on this forehead ive got.

8 comments:

doubleyou said...

SHAUNA! this is seriously amazing. i love, love, love it. whit

Amy said...

Very very very CUTE, Shauna! I love it! Mom

Shauna said...

mom, i know who you are. you dont have to sign your name. you birthed me.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I like it!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney said...

I think the first photo looks like it was shot at some sort of premiere, what with the lighting and all.

Camille Larie said...

cute i love it! you look good girl!

sarah marie. said...

LOVE it!