Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the best time of year


The holidays really kick off for me with the Oprahs Favorite things episode...which is today! in like 5 minutes! YES!!!! I love DVR. Can't wait to watch it after work!

---sidenote....what the heck was up with the Bachelor last night?


UPDATE



here are a few of my favorites of Oprahs favorites. Blood Orange Sorbet, doesnt that sound and look amazing? Those Ugg Crochet boots i think look very cozy, but defenitely not worth buying, or tucking your pants into. I want that panini press. Giada was using it on Oprah last week in her little segment and i wanted it then and i still do. And i still to this day have every kitchen accessory i could desire and i have never had Melamine Bowls and i want them!

12 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

kThe bachelor used his brain. I did kind of end up liking Jenny/Jinny...whatever her name was, but I just didn't think there was a TOTAL connection between any 2 of them. and stop blinking DeAnna.

Shauna said...

seriously she was the blinking master. and i do think its good that he was just honest, but wow what a let down. i feel like i have wasted monday nights for the last two months. And for what? 2 broken hearts?!?!

Raquel Ruggles said...

DeAnna was so nasty! After she was rejected she turned into the biggest psycho. "So what happens when you regret the decision you just made?" So glad he didn't pick her.

Shauna said...

hey raquel...i hope youre kidding. DeAnna was way too good for him. Especially after the final rose show that i just watched. I would of ripped him a new one. What an idiot. Seriously.

Ella said...

Shauna, here's my take on Brad. At first, after the finale, I thought he was a total jerk. But then I was thinking about what I've heard about the show: the producers con you in to saying all of these things that maybe you don't fully mean. And it made me think that maybe they had him acting like he liked these girls more than he did in all of his interviews, but when it came down to it and he saw how elated DeAnna was when he said he said goodbye to Jenni, I think he may have decided right then and there that he couldn't lead this girl on like that. Maybe the producers were begging him to propose or at least pick one and told him he could always end it later or something, but then his conscience got the best of him. But I don't know, I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but up until the last show I always thought he was a decent guy (as decent a guy as you can be when you are on a show to date 25 women). Did you like him throughout the season?

Shauna said...

i did like him throughout the season and even after the finale i thought...well atleast he is being honest with himself. But after watching the "after the final rose" thing, i changed my mind. The guy has problems. I was glad DeAnna was calling him out. He was talking in circles and has issues.

Jory Dayne said...

Shauna! Maestro's has blood orange now.

Shauna said...

jory, ive had it and its DELICIOUS.

Shauna said...

actually i think you bought it for me.

Olivia Carter said...

oooo... Panini maker- I like it! And sorry got no info on the Bachelor but sounds like people caught you up!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Shauna you are crazy. I felt bad for DeAnna but how many times did he have to say he wasn't in love with her? She looked retarted because she wouldn't give up and he didn't want to be an even bigger jerk and have to tell her that he never felt like he could fall in love with her. I would have FLIPPED OUT on her after the second time she mentioned that she "didn't understand". And for that reason I was irritated with Brad because he needed to be even more direct. But you better believe that I called the outcome of the Bachelor....I wished you would've been there. Scott even almost started crying at the awkwardness and sadness of "the women tell all".

Esther Noelle said...

ew, I was so mad when I watched the finale of the Bachelor! Yeah, like what a waste of Monday nights... I agree, Shauna, after watching the final rose show I think Brad has some serious issues he needs to work out! Nothing he said made sense. It would've made more sense if he was like "you just aren't my type" or whatever instead of being like, "you're perfect, you deserve more, I'll miss you more than you know..." ew. What a jerk.