That is so so so so funny. Lincoln's face is classic. I love torturing little babies like that. Soda is just as good...
so cute! i wish i had a niece or nephew. but that would mean one of my sisters would have a teen pregnancy, not cool.
That made me laugh out loud. That is so funny and so cute! Mom
That is great!
Hey, did you get the check I dropped off at your house last night? I gave it to your roommate to give to you! Let me know!P.S Cute, cute pictures.
I really don't think that those pictures will ever get old to me. Even now... when I have already seen them like 5 times, I still can't help but laugh.
ha ha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so so so so funny. Lincoln's face is classic.
I love torturing little babies like that. Soda is just as good...
so cute!
i wish i had a niece or nephew. but that would mean one of my sisters would have a teen pregnancy, not cool.
That made me laugh out loud. That is so funny and so cute! Mom
That is great!
Hey, did you get the check I dropped off at your house last night? I gave it to your roommate to give to you! Let me know!
P.S Cute, cute pictures.
I really don't think that those pictures will ever get old to me. Even now... when I have already seen them like 5 times, I still can't help but laugh.
ha ha
Post a Comment