Thursday, November 8, 2007

my boss is better than your boss...

So a few days ago i got this email from the owner of the company i work for...

From: Val Gregory
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:10 PM
To: 'Shauna Lewis'
Subject: RE: Confirmation from FedEx Email/Online Label

Thank you for doing exactly what I wanted you to do on this Shauna. I enjoy working with you and look forward to working together ongoing.

Val

and then my friend Linsey trumps me with an email from her boss...


"Dear Linsey,

I saw on my birthday calendar that today is your birthday. My very best wishes to you.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Martha"

yeah. Her boss is MARTHA STEWART.

5 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Haha! I wonder if it was really from her... That's awesome. Good job to you too...

Shauna said...

it was. i wonder if linsey will give me her email adress...

jade said...

do you think martha will rub off on linsey? i don't think i can keep her as a friend if she becomes a white collar criminal.

Olivia Carter said...

I wonder what Martha is like in person... I hear she's pretty hardcore!

Schurtz Family said...

Hi doll! I'm so happy you found me! Is that Megan's little boy? So cute! Just so you know I'm the worst blogger known to man. I hardly ever do it. Way too busy with the little ones:) It's fun to see what you're up to, we'll have to keep in touch through this! Tell your family hello!
Mishelle (Day) Schurtz