Sunday, December 30, 2007

One more thing to keep up with...

I was hanging out with Roxanne tonight and she was waxing her arms (shes an esthetician) and so she waxed my arms. And its weird cause i have no arm hair, but its very lovely and smooth. I am not a hairy person and my arm hair is thin and blond (unlike my sister Megan) so its not noticeable really unless you touch it. SO SOFT. I have been converted to no arm hair from here on out. Thanks Roxanne.

1 comment:

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I personally agree with Sara Pratt Henroid's theory that both men and women would be better if they only had hair on their heads, and nowhere else. Just an evolutionary flaw that will work itself out soon. Our great great great grandkids will only have head hair.

So congrats on the hairless arms. Step in the right direction.

I have a sis in law who shaves her mustache, btw.