
I'm sorry to devote an entire post to this but something needs to be said. Since when can you become famous for posting lude and disgusting pictures of yourself on the internet? Especially when you have a porcelain asain babydoll face on a 13 yr old girls body? Who the H cares about Tila Tequila?
I dont, and i just need to know that you're with me. We all know MTV is smut, minus the hills. But did they hit an alltime low with this bi-sexual bachelorette? Its disgusting filth.
The only thing that fascinates me about this show would be the idiots who watch it. WHO ARE YOU?
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tila, you are nasty.
Posted by
Shauna
at
3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
not me.
It's the pervert guys who want to see girls kiss. I hate MTV
you know when you flip through channels and something, whatever it is, during the two seconds on a program catches your eye? that happened to me with "a shot at love". i about threw up. i wanted to brush my teeth and be baptized again after watching about a minute. so, i changed to the byu channel. tila is so not mission prep. and our media is getting more and more disgusting.
OMGosh Shauna, you KNOW I agree completely. However, you asked WHO is on that show? A guy from my hometown in good ole Dothan, AL was. That's who. :) He makes us so proud...
So nasty, but that is MTV for you. Don't forget Pagent place, that is a good one too. By any chance did you watch Crowned last night on the CW, it a mother and daughter pagent show.......hilarious.
Oh and I got your makeup. I am just going to wrap it and act like its a gift to you, but sorry its not!
im pretty sure there was a lesbian from orangevale, as well.
and megs, what do i owe you for the goods?
Um ... I may or may not watch the show. Embarrasing. I'm ashamed of myself. She is trash, I know, and the show is terrible, but it's a guilty indulgence. Judge me if you will.
I also watch the show, but only if I'm with another person so we can comment and make fun of it. It is so disgusting, but also entertaining, especially when they fight each other. I'm ashamed to say that my friends and I are having a Tila party on Tuesday night with margaritas to celebrate the finale. hahaha
Post a Comment