Over the holiday weekend, my mom and sister Megan and I went to see "PS: I Love You", the new movie with Hilary Swank and Denny Douckett...IT WAS TERRIBLE. Not a romantic comedy. More like a depressing LONG movie. Dont see it, waste of money and time.
However, the best part of the outing was my dear mother taking a picture with the Water Horse. She saw it and wanted to take a picture with her, who knows why. But we let her and it was FUNNY and here it is for the entire internet world to see. Amy and the Water Horse.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
PS: Dont See PS I love you
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd take a picture with it if I saw one! I saw that movie today, and let me just say, I loved it! So did my niece. And my parents. It was funny. And cute.
Post a Comment