Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tahoe Revisited

Recently i heard that last years february trip to tahoe is going to be held annually. It made me really excited and i thought i would share some pictures from last year so that you can all get jealous and excited for me.
the gang. Half came to visit Derek as support before he found out the results of his latest scan (cancer free!!) and the other half to meet derek and to ski!
(ps this is the view from the back porch of the cabin)
Jeremiah and i at Sugarbowl. I dont do well in sticky powder. I hated this day.
a day of riding
britney and her ex husband Kevin Federline stayed at the Swansons cabin. She signed the guestbook.
Day 2: Derek was pretty weak and Eric got a hematoma, and I was there to hang out with Derek so we went to Northstar to the shops for a relaxing Tahoe day while everyone else hit the slopes. End of the day scalp treatments. Relaxing for everyone else but me. The unveiling of Bmoneys video to Derek on DVD.
The beautiful ENORMOUS cabin that we stayed at that sat right on the lake. See the first picture if you dont believe me.

I CANT WAIT TILL FEBRUARY!

****so i am kind of going to be traveling a lot. AND I AM SO EXCITED! Las Vegas for Christmas, LA for New Years, Hawaii in January (with work, but STILL its HAWAII!), Tahoe in February, and then my brothers wedding is in March so i will be heading home (finally) for a much needed weekend in California. And i want to go visit Linsey in New York when she has her baby. So April in NY!

2 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

you are going to vegas for christmas and hawaii in January? its like you are following me, really though. thats what I'm doing!

Lyndsay said...

I am so jealous you stayed where BS has stayed before. You are now only like 1 degree of seperation from her!