Part of my job is issuing checks to terminated employees and some of the time these ex-employees are totally nasty. Today was no exception.
In walks Mr. Nasty. Approximately 50 years of age, a nice big black (dyed, i could see his gray roots) fluffy mullet, big diamond earrings (we are talking huge and undoubtedly fake), and a Louis Vuitton wallet (also fake im sure). He asked me where i was from, i told him Sacramento, he told me that sounds like a nice place. And then he left. It was all business. I went to the back and was laughing hard with the ladies about how nasty he was, and then he comes back in, i wasnt prepared. He marches in and hands me his card "Quick Credit Repair, LLC" with the slogan under it "the mercedes benz of credit repair"..and he says "give me a call..." and starts to walk out. And then he turns around and says "are you dating anyone? you married?" and i blurt out "YESSSS!" and he goes "oh, uh well...maybe you could still give me a call sometime."
BARF.
We rewound the servaillance tapes and sure enough after he left the first time he walked out to his explorer, opened up the back and rummaged through it looking for a business card (i think), and then closed the window and fluffed his hair before marching back in to woo me. SO GROSS.
If anyone needs their credit repaired i can call my boyfriend for you. I have his card.
here he is, in all his fluffy haired beauty. My desk is right behind him...hahaha so funny.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Baby, I Still Got It!
Posted by
Shauna
at
3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i'd give anything to run my fingers through his hair
Shauna, envy courses through my veins. I want him, I need him, oh baby, oh baby.
OMG!!! This crap happens to me too. Don't you want to tell them, "hey look at me and look at you. Really, really? You still think so." If nothing else he's like 100 and you're in your 20s. Get outta here mullet creep.
Yuck.
-Becca
Oh my goodness! I laughed OUT LOUD & showed it to Scott who laughed OUT LOUD too!
Gross!! Awesome....but oh my GROSS!!
Shauna- you are hilarious. you should enter the "last comic standing". I'm crying right now. though, if i were in your position, i would probably be barfing, too.
There is something a little sexy about him though.
I have two words for you: Tender Mercy.That just made my day. GROSS.
at least he has a business card. Now THAT is hot.
Way to work it!
Only in Vegas. And only to Shauna.
At least he has a job. He's a business-owner, too. Beats out most of the guys I've dated.
Post a Comment