Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Straight from Twilly's mouth!

Sorry for the 1 trillion posts lately but blog worthy things keep happening.

One of my dear friends Ashlee, who lives in Huntington was minding her own business with a handful of my other friends, when Cameron notices Twilly from the bachelorette sitting at the bar. He offered Martha money to flirt with him but she was too shy it turns out, so he then offered ashlee a free meal if she went and talked to him. So she did.
here is martha (sitting next to Derek in the blue shirt) debating on whether or not to do it. Twilly is in the background sitting at the bar in the gray shirt.and here is ashlee talking to twilly. Shes the blond in the green shirt, you can only see her back. cameron took these on his iphone.

He was in town taping "the men tell all" episode, and he told her that its all pretty real except for when they had him waiting for her after her date with graham. Apparently his story is that they told him DeAnna wanted to talk him personally, and to wait there. And by the time he figured out what was going on it was too late and he looked like an idiot. And he also said he liked all the guys except Jesse and Justin (who is justin?). He said Jesse was fake and a liar.She also said Twilly is way better looking in person and that he was really nice and has hot friends.

5 comments:

Ella said...

That is amazing and so funny. I love the pictures. He may be better looking in person but I could still do without his theatrics.

Eliza said...

okay, its going to sound like I'm a little obsessed with the bachelorette, but I kind of am, so here it goes. wow, that is sooo sucky that they set him up like that, he looked so creepy and weird waiting for her in the bushes. Jesse's a liar??? how sad, he was my boy. anyway, thanks for sharing that bit of gossip, totally made my night. ; )

Kaisa Bailey said...

You always have such good connections....I can't wait for the next episode!

Rebecca said...

I am amazed at your star-seeking abilities. I can't believe that story about DeAnna and him! Do you think he's just saying that to make himself look better? Jesse??!! He seems so sweet! I thought everybody loved him b/c he was so cool and funny. I guess we'll find out the real story on Monday at the "tell all."

Morph This said...

Shauna- You're totally not a lurker, so don't even worry. And obviously after reading my post about my obsession with the show you'll be able to see why I can appreciate this post oh so much. Too bad I couldn't run into Graham since he was in town too. ooooh Graham.