Here is my list.
Songs.
-No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. This song is genius. Usually i am anti Jordin Sparks since she dethroned my man and possible relative, Blake Lewis and also cause she could KILL ME, but this is a hit. Especially after the SYTYCD by Katee and Joshua last night. HIT HIT HIT.
-No Day But Today from Rent. I dont know what it is about this song, but it is FUN to sing. Its a good duet to sing. If you're a girl, you sing as Mimi, its perfect.
-Time to Pretend by MGMT. Its sort of like happy robots, and it makes me want to dance around. Its a good song. Maybe it has some cuss words, maybe not, i cant tell because its robots.
-Sky by Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson. Just a pretty happy song.
Books.
-The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Sorry folks, i like Nicholas Sparks. It is something i cannot explain and makes me feel incredibly girly and nerdy but i like the books. Not so much the Notebook or a Walk to Remember, but the others. They are such good love stories and The Choice accompanied me on my subway ride around NY and i started it and finished it there and it really was so darling.
-Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin. Shes the one who wrote "something borrowed" and "something blue" and this is her newest one. I read this one pretty quick too. Just a couple of evenings of reading, and i loved it. Shes a funny writer. I almost feel like she is my friend. YOU GUYS I'M A TOTAL DORK.
Movies.
-Little Manhattan, i have discussed how much i love this movie previously on this blog, but we watched it a few times in NY and i fell in love with it all over again.
-Baby Mama is freaking funny and if you haven't seen it, RUN TO THE THEATRE. I saw this on opening night and have wanted to go back and see it again. Its good. REAL GOOD.
TV.
-So You Think You Can Dance? Lovin' this show. I have never watched it before, but i have watched the "No Air" dance probably 15 times today on Youtube.
-The Bachelorette, personally i thought Deanna back when she was on the bachelor was so boring and blinky, but this time she hasn't bugged me yet. I mean shes obsessed with people being there for the "right reasons" and insisting that she "knows" how the "feel" and its getting old, but i just LOVE anything involving rose ceremonies on ABC. Eat it up. Also i love Graham. SO HOT.
-Legally Blond: the search for the new Elle Woods honestly, whats not to love? Blonds, Overacting, shrieking and dancing. You know i love anything with a performance...and well this is a straight hour of performing so i cant get enough.
and there you have it. I thought i liked alot more stuff right now but i guess i don't.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Things that I like, that you would like too you if you gave them a try...
Posted by
Shauna
at
4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love Graham too! But my gut says she will pick Jeremy.
I didn't know Jordin Sparks sang that "No Air" song- i love that song. And, I loved it on SYTYCD. Deanna definitely bugs sometimes- she's so freaking intense. Good for her for finally getting rid of the chef- he was soooo creepy. Graham? I'm a fan of Jeremy- he's so hot and his body!!! I like Nicholas Sparks too and Christian totally makes fun of me for it- he says they are romance novels, but they're totally not. :) BTW- I've been on a blogging sabatical (sp?), but I'm making a comeback- yipee!:)
shauna, I have decided to officially add you on my blogroll b/c I just love reading your blog you just crack me up, plus I totally relate to pretty much everything you say. love that song too, I had no idea it was jordin sparks. love sytycd too, amazing! lol about deanna being blinky, so true, but I agree with reba, she is a little intense, her breakdown??? what? and, reba! Jeremy? ew, he is so slimey and yes hot, but just too perfect and calculated.
yeah reba what are you talking about?? Jeremy is GROSS. And im sorry Eliza, i dont agree..he is not hot. He has too many harsh lines. I mean his jaw bones are like razor sharp and his eyebrows are just too intense. Plus is he asian? Where are those freckles coming from? And hes a jerk.
But atleast you arent as nasty as Julie because she loved that creeeeep Ron. Apparently she thinks hes the hottest guy ever. WHAT?
SKY is the song of the week!
There is no way Baby Mama is a good movie. Not possible.
Post a Comment