-I got an iphone. Its glorious. I am literally always connected now. I was at michaels today google chatting with CC, Linseys mom. It was wonderful. I love multitasking and efficiency so it really is a dream come true.
-What is with people who insist on being so different that they try so hard and its not appealing or believeable at all. Take Megan Joy from American idol and lady gaga for example. BARF. Both of you, get a real personality and stop trying to be so "weird" it doesnt make you cool, it makes you sort of pathetic and nauseating.
-I did a painting for larson that can be found on my painting site. I really love it. Possibly my new favorite.
-Favorite conference talk (still havent seen all of the 4th session yet due to napping with lincoln) was Elder Holland's on Sunday morning. The events leading up to the Atonement. I was talking to Emily about it last night and we discussed how it made us think of the Atonement with a different point of view than we normally do, and i loved it. Also, what about that story that President Monson shared! Oh my gosh. That poor lady who burried all of her children with a table spoon and then with her bare hands? Uh last time i complain about the economy. Geez.
-Rascal Flatts new cd comes out tomorrow. Tonight kind of feels a little bit like Christmas eve. Ok not really, but im excited.
-Speaking of country music, so maybe i just finished watching the country award show from last night and maybe i got teary eyed and was actually clapping at the tv when Taylor Swift won album of the year. There is not a cuter, more darling 19 yr old on the planet. Not one.
-Also confirmed to me during the awards show...i wish i was carrie underwood, or atleast just had her face...and hair...and body. I would be fine with my own life but why is it fair that someone looks like that AND is talented? its not fair.
-I saw this guy at Office Max today and was so confused about his body shape but mainly just wanted to use my new fancy phone. Which is also why i am blogging all of this on the phone, which i will never do again. This has taken WAY too long..jpg)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Blogging from my phone
Posted by
Shauna
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This has taken WAY too long.
Precisely what I was thinking when I first read that you were blogging from your phone and saw the length!
I've realized since getting mine that I don't really need an iPhone, but good luck getting me to give it up!
that was some funny shiz. and the picture...gross.
I don't think it is the body shape as much as the sheer amount of sweatpant. Who wears sweatpants out of the house? I mean, I know its office max but seriously?
That story about the kids was so sad, I turned to Steve and said, "Holy Crap this is sad." I'm glad we were on our couch and not in a stake center.
Oh come on...you know your dad dressed like that too. =) Mine did.
"I am literally always connected now" So true. Everyone should own want and want to own want.
Post a Comment