Monday, April 13, 2009

My thoughts on Self-Portraits

Ok, so this is embarrassing. I was looking through some of my old pictures on facebook and came across something i am extremely embarrassed of. Self portraits. BAHAHAHAHAH. I remember when i thought that these pictures were darling...oh man.
weird3
Cool angle, Shauna.
weird2
Cute fish face, pretty curly tendrils.
weird1
This one was taken in a mirror. O.M.G. I was such a dork. (i remember thinking it was really cute cause i had no makeup on and my new Northface fleece and i thought i looked sporty cute. BAHAHHAA)

Mind you this was like probably 3+ (please bless it was longer ago than that) years ago, so don't judge me. I am no longer a self portrait taker. In fact i think its totally weird when people take pictures of themselves, and i am so embarrassed that i was that person at one time in my life.

7 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH. ha.

The Baker said...

oh how i wish you would have included the one of you opening the door, that you used the timer for, cute hemp necklace and all.

that last picture actually is really cute!

ashley said...

self portraits are nothing to be embarrassed about. i love pictures of myself, especially if i'm the only one in the picture. is that so wrong?

Olivia Carter said...

Haha! That's hilarious but I've got to admit to being a self portrait taker. Gosh, just look at my blog... kind of embarrassingly fun of them. Good thing I have no pride! I really do like self portraits, mine & other peoples.

Lisa said...

Ok, awesome that you posted these. I would kill for your dimples.

Jeffrey Randall Depew said...

Dimple city, very sexy! Your dimples, my shaved head, hotness explosion!

Emily said...

hahaha...Amazing.