Monday, April 20, 2009

Get out of my head

Remember how i was going to the gym like every single day? That was sure neat of me. I am going to try to do that again. And eat better. Its almost summer time and I'm going to be living at the beach and I'm not going to want to look like i do right now. So I went to fresh and easy this morning before work and stocked up on some fruits and veggies and delicious lunch solutions so that i will not be tempted to run and get a snackwrap.
lunch
this is what i made myself today for lunch. There was more broccoli before i took the picture but i ate it. I am in love with broccoli, always have been. Doesn't that look delicious?

This weekend was nice and relaxing, i got a pedicure (12 dollars...can you believe that? a 12 dollar pedicure in California? Its outrageous), saw State of Play (not that good) and ate at the same Cheesecake Factory where i found a hair (not a hair from ones head) in my pizza. It was a fun time with friends and i thoroughly enjoyed myself.

This weekend I'm off to Utah for Matt's wedding, Larson's wedding and Becky's shower. I haven't been to Utah since September, so its going to be kind of fun to see everyone. And Em is coming up from HB to drive with me up there. It will be so nice not to have to drive alone.

For those of you wondering about my sandals in a previous post, they are Seychelles, and unfortunately i got them at Ross during the winter, for 12 dollars! If you know anything about Seychelles, you will know that they aren't usually 12 dollars. I just looked online, and couldn't find them so i am guessing they were a season or two ago (which makes sense since they were at Ross). But check out their website, cause they have some DARLING heels.

I'm working pretty busily on a few parties right now, and i am really excited for them to hurry and come. I will be constructing a pretty sweet (if it turns out) recycled glass chandelier, so get ready. It wont be unveiled until after Larson and Ashley's Vegas reception, so the first week in May, but it will be good. I promise. And Mikes dinner party that i am working on is going to blow you away as well. And if it doesn't then you're a real dummy. I'm also getting ready to start on Lincolns 3rd birthday party which will also be spectacular. Just wait. I am so excited about this little venture, and cant wait to get these events photographed so i can get a website up. WOOOHOOOO.

Oh and im also writing a book.

5 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

L:you had to add the sentence about a book. way to make us all feel like we are all unproductive and untalented, SHAUNA.
S: you're just jealous
L: yes you are correct. again adding to the fact you're better than everyone else.
S:i can't help it i'm ao great, k?

--m.k.r. said...

Okay you are amazing!! I wish I could do half of those things you listed, that is awesome! Oh and I am so excited for the painting you are doing.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Do you want to help me with some ideas for my 10 year class reunion? Yes, I'm serious.

Aubrey Messick said...

You're writing a book? Why? Hahaha. Shauna, i'm sooo excited to write our books this summer. So, i was talking to krystal last night on the phone while i walked the entire city of dana point again (2 1/2 hrs this time) LOL! And I decided my book will be called "The Secret Society of Beautiful Men." Chew on that one for a while.

Oh, and I wish I was going to Utah with you, and I need to start eating healthier, and I'm getting excited to see the final product of the party planning, and I want one of those flower hair clips, but I'm too lazy. Can you just make me one? Please? Thanks. Love. Bye.

Alisa said...

Are you going to come visit me when you are here??