Rissa, I know you are over paper garlands, but these little teeny things are precious. Are they not?

(You like the asian inspired screen? Yeah my sisters house is like walking into a costplus world market, not really the backdrop i was going for, but it works)
I just cut out a bunch of little teeny banners, and stuck them to some string with some double sided tape and ta-da! Yards and yards of these little white dreams...Do it, I practically did the entire thing while watching the View. It was a cinch.


(You like the asian inspired screen? Yeah my sisters house is like walking into a costplus world market, not really the backdrop i was going for, but it works)
I just cut out a bunch of little teeny banners, and stuck them to some string with some double sided tape and ta-da! Yards and yards of these little white dreams...Do it, I practically did the entire thing while watching the View. It was a cinch.

I am charging the battery on my camera right this very second, so maybe, just maybe, I wont constantly be posting pictures taken with the iphone???

1 comment:
these are quite sweet. I'm excited to see what you use them with.
Post a Comment