So get this people...I FINALLY GOT A JOB IN ORANGE COUNTY! only after 6 months of looking. GEEZ. I start a week from today, which means i am moving officially from this hell hole known as Vegas, on Friday. I didn't think i would be sad, and most of me isn't, but i will be sad not to see my sister and my nephews everyday. Its been really nice having those little rugrats around to say hilarious things all the live long day. FOUR MORE SLEEPS till i have my bed back for good. SO excited.
_____________
Ok so now on with the Brain Dump.
_____________
Ok so now on with the Brain Dump.
- i watched the MTV Movie Awards last night. Ummmm really? Twilight? I mean i don't really care cause its mtv's award show, but really? How come all of these actors and famous people who read scripts and win Oscars and whatnot, just sit idly by and seem enthusiastic that twilight is winning everything? HOW IS THIS MOVIE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? i really don't understand it. I mean sure, i guess its fine that people think its fun...but people are OBSESSED and it BLOWS MY MIND.
- Recently i have been asked if i had to shop only at one store for the rest of my life, where would it be. My answer to all inquiring minds is: JCREW
- I was watching Chelsea Lately the other night and was dying of laughter. She was talking about the John and Kate Gosselin scandal and said this "So apparently this little half Asian dude with the hair plugs is cheating on her. I'm not so much worried about that as i am about her weird, asymmetrical haircut. You're either a lesbian or you're straight. WHAT IS IT?"
- Now that i am moving to California i am in love with this feature even more...automatic dark screen when talking on the iPhone. ITS genius. If i need to make a phone call while driving, the cops cannot see the phone lighting up my face, and makes me really happy. Not to mention i don't have to see the light, lighting up my face. Thank you Steve Jobs.
- Why wont the swimsuit i want from Anthro go on sale? I'm sorry but i have a 40% discount, and its still like a hundred dollars too much.
- The Hills finale was so good. Make fun of me all you want, but i did get a little bit teary-eyed when Lauren walked into the bride room and Heidi spotted her. I had chills. I feel like a pretty big dork for this, but it was sweet, right? On the other hand, if Lauren was a good friend to Heidi and really cared about her happiness like she said she does, she wouldn't of told her that the accessories looked "perfect" she would of said "you look ridiculous"
- Derek showed me this a few months ago, but i still love it. David Archuleta singing "be still my soul" I love it because its beautiful but i also love it because some clown pulled out their camera and videotaped it right in the chapel. Hilarious.
- Every couple of months i fall in love with something new-to-me from McDonalds. First it was snackwraps, then fruit and yogurt parfaits. Now its the cone. The perfect treat. Rhyll told me she got 5 cones in 3 days. And so i thought hmmm, i will get one. And now i am addicted. Well maybe not addicted yet but I'm on my way there. THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS.
- This week is going to be crazy, packing, wrapping things up at work, running last minute errands, canceling my gym membership, painting, shipping, and then MOVING!!!!!

8 comments:
oh archie... you are so cute.
i want that suit too... are you sure it'll fit our bewbs?
i'm pretty sure i had 25-30 soft serve cones during our cruise... it was a little bit ridiculous
So freaking funny that someone captured it on their little camera! What kind of job did you get?
Last night after the Bachelorette I thought about how much I love your posts about these shows and was hoping for one today! Good luck with the move!
We must be in the same zone right now because I am addicted to McDonalds ice cream cones too! I had one last night after I walked! I love them...
So weird. You probaby don't know who that last comment is from. It's me Mom. I was going to start a blog over the weekend but didn't get much further than the header and now I guess that is my name I will be known as.
A) What kind of job did you get?
B) A guy from work came into my office yesterday and asked to borrow Twilight so that he can read the book and then watch the movie to understand how it won so many awards. I told him to not get his hopes up - I don't understand how anyone voted for it.
C) I shop at J. Crew almost exclusively and will do so for the rest of my life assuming my cash flow permits.
D) I'm going to McDonald's simply because you and Rhyll are addicted.
congrats on your new job! the OC is so much better than vegas!
guess what i'm eating RIGHT NOW
Post a Comment