So I moved to HB. And now i have a closet, and my bed. Its great.

Seriously guys, i live here.

went on a hike and then to the beach yesterday...pretty huh?

thats mike.
And then today, i painted something...FOR MYSELF. Can you believe it? that never happens.

and then i promptly framed and hung it on my wall. I love it.

Cute right?
Life is good.

Seriously guys, i live here.

went on a hike and then to the beach yesterday...pretty huh?

thats mike.
And then today, i painted something...FOR MYSELF. Can you believe it? that never happens.

and then i promptly framed and hung it on my wall. I love it.

Cute right?
Life is good.

6 comments:
BIRDCAGE!!!!
that picture is so cute! well done.
I love it and I love that you live here. :)
welcome to cali! here are some recommendations of places i love near you:
Footsies (3 pairs of shoes for $25 or 6 pairs for $40; they have new styles every week) http://footsies.net/
Alta's Cafe (This one is my personal favorite places - it's in Newport. There's new art on the walls every month and the food is delicious!)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/alta-coffee-newport-beach
Laguna has an art walk the first thursday of every month.
http://www.firstthursdaysartwalk.com/content.htm
There are lots of great restaurants in Belmont Shore. la creperie cafe, Polly's Gourmet Coffee, etc. Plus, it's fun to walk around at night.
Let me know if you want other recommendations. :)
are you so happy to finally be a california resident again? so jealous...
i LOVE FOOTSIES... cheap shoes cute (quality and price. i am happy you're here.
Post a Comment