Ok I feel like a total idiot. Not a joke, i got 46 texts, tweets, facebook posts, emails and voicemails about people seeing me on So You Think You Can Dance. My roommate and i were cracking up, cause they just kept pouring in and we hadnt seen it yet. We were like "oh crap" and sure enough...HUGE CLOSEUP. great.


Last night before we went home and watched our dancing show debut, a group of us were invited to climb aboard the Old families yacht, the Capri. It was a lovely time. Thanks to Sara again for the evening...seriously, it was out of a movie or a rap video. you decide.



Last night before we went home and watched our dancing show debut, a group of us were invited to climb aboard the Old families yacht, the Capri. It was a lovely time. Thanks to Sara again for the evening...seriously, it was out of a movie or a rap video. you decide.


5 comments:
That's RAD Shauna!
i want to be popular like you
I totally looked for you but I must have not been paying the uttmost attention! You are awesome!
That is hilarious. I was totally looking for you and must have missed it!
umm how amazing is their yacht? did you make friends with the captain? he's 31 and single.. and easy on the eyes.
Post a Comment