Today is my last day or work in Vegas. I have been planning my departure from Vegas now for the last 6 months, so I didn't expect to be this sad.
This has been the best job that I've ever had and I really just wish i could uproot everyone and take the entire office to orange county. That would solve everything.
This morning Heather brought Hank in, and they brought me these flowers,

a hilarious card, and this darling drawing by Grace.

I'll Miss You too, Grace!
i think that's me inside the boat, the little red square marked "S"
And then all of the office friends got me this Ice Cream Cake...

good thing all i had today was a Dr Pepper and a teensy granola bar. Left a lot of room for cake!
I'm sad, but I really do love change, and I'm really excited to move on and be in California (zion) again, and not sweat to death everyday, to be near friends and the ocean....and to start a new job and focus more on the event planning stuff I'm doing. it will be good. I'm stoked.
This has been the best job that I've ever had and I really just wish i could uproot everyone and take the entire office to orange county. That would solve everything.
This morning Heather brought Hank in, and they brought me these flowers,

a hilarious card, and this darling drawing by Grace.

I'll Miss You too, Grace!
i think that's me inside the boat, the little red square marked "S"
And then all of the office friends got me this Ice Cream Cake...

good thing all i had today was a Dr Pepper and a teensy granola bar. Left a lot of room for cake!
I'm sad, but I really do love change, and I'm really excited to move on and be in California (zion) again, and not sweat to death everyday, to be near friends and the ocean....and to start a new job and focus more on the event planning stuff I'm doing. it will be good. I'm stoked.

2 comments:
Hip hip hooray! Shauna is coming to Orange County!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOURE HERE
Post a Comment