Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What have I been up to?

Last week i made a new kindred friend, Sara. She was planning a party for her darling friend Megan and we got together last week to plan this lovely party...mainly she planned it and i was her minion. It was a great time. Doesnt it look pretty?
photo(3)
Speaking of planning, Aubrey and i met with these two lovebirds at their reception site friday to get the ball rolling on their August 22nd wedding. Cant wait. Its going to be great.
n2520280_45578743_6596852
Sunday i was able to go to the handsome Zach's graduation. Like my Paris Hilton pose?
IMG_2452
Tonight, my roommate Meridith and I, took a walk around the neighborhood to collect boxtops for her 1st grade class. It was fun, we got to visit with our neighbor friends and work on beating Mrs. McViggers class..shes going down.
Rhyll joined in with us with scouting down the boxtops at the Villa, where she discovered this
photo(2)
yes thats a doll head. Reminds me of the days i used to sit in front of the tv at Chatham Towne in provo, watching movie after movie while practicing my corn rows on my doll head. Im still pretty good at those. Anyone want some?

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Thanks for being my friend last night! I think you left your sandals and ribbon in my car. I'll bring them Thursday when I come up for some wedding planning with you. :)

Paige said...

Your party turned out amazing...And I am pretty sure you are going to need to teach me how to do corn rows for my future. Meridith is the bomb and I'm sure she will win. I'm missing HB already. How are the paint by numbers coming? I almost have my list ready for you. But like I said...Take your time.

Anonymous said...

minions! friendor-- look it up