
Last night, the lovely Kayla provided me with 4 tickets to the American Idol Finale. Did you watch it? It was pretty awesome.

The lovebirds, Brandon and Heather came up to LA to join Peter and I in the nosebleeds. We picked up our tickets and then headed out to lunch. They ate at Phillipes, while Peter and I ran over to Olvera St for some DELICIOUS taquitos. We reconnected and headed back to the Nokia Live theatre just in time to get in line after Crystal Bowersox's parents. People were asking them to autograph their tickets. It was weird. People are weird. Autographs from famous people are dumb, and autographs from psuedo-famous peoples parents just make absolutely no sense to me.
The highlights of the show for me was, duh, Carrie Underwood (#1 girlcrush), Alanis (8th grade came rushing back with You Oughta Know), and the BeeGees singing "How Deep is Your Love."
Hands down the best was the tribute to Simon with all of the past winners. I am such a dork but i had chills and maybe teared up. I'm a loser, i know.
Lee won, who cares.

a photo on the way out of Peter and I, to prove I was actually there.

3 comments:
So fun! We watched this season until the end of Hollywood week & then just kinda lost the momentum. I heard good things about the season finale so maybe I'll check it out.
You are so cute! I love the tribute to Simon and all the past idols. I teared up too!
you look tan and your hair is long and dark and pretty.
Post a Comment