Monday, May 24, 2010

Im in Love

I am in love with two fictional men. Both of which are on the same show.
greys
Dear Mark Sloan,
You are McSteamy, McDreamy and McDelicious. WOW, the perfect mixture of badass and nice guy. I would gladly have your baby. I LOVE YOU.

Dear Jackson Avery,
How do you have the most perfect blue eyes? I wouldnt mind getting lost in them. I do have a bone to pick with you though...Christina Yang? You find her attractive? That cat-faced nasty? It actually probably wont work between us.

Mrs. Dr. Mark Sloan it is.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

hallelujah. amen.

Jules AF said...

Jackson Avery is my new reason to watch that show. He is unbelievably gorgeous.

Olivia Carter said...

I haven't seen this show- I think I've seen one episode but from the pics I've seen & what I can gather that Dr. Sloan fellow is very handsome!

Lindsay Jane said...

Mark Sloan all the way.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

McSteamy, McDreamy, or Mr. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants part 2? All beautiful, I'd take any one of them, especially if they were really all doctors. Cold digger? Duh!
-Rory Gilmore