I dont have a BFF. I have a lot of best friends. I am lucky that way. I have best friends from Highschool, best friends from young womens, best friends from Provo, from Huntington, from LA yada yada. Tonight i got to hang out with Casey who is one of my best friends and cousins. Hes my best Cuz.

Its been about a year, maybe longer, since i have seen him in real life and its always fun. Plan on seeing him again tomorrow and the next day and maybe even the next.
I love Casey. He's the best. You'd love him too.

Its been about a year, maybe longer, since i have seen him in real life and its always fun. Plan on seeing him again tomorrow and the next day and maybe even the next.
I love Casey. He's the best. You'd love him too.

2 comments:
love you too cuz!
tear
Post a Comment