Thursday, May 6, 2010

a night in The City

Yesterday i had the opportunity to tour the Martha Stewart offices. Talk about cool. And maybe i ran into the one and only Emeril while i was there.

I got to see july and augusts magazines, as well as 2011 weddings! wooohoo so great.
marthaAnd i also saw this project and picked it up not knowing what it was for and was pleasantly surprised to see it here on the MS crafts blog this morning.

Dear Martha, give me a job?

After the tour was dinner at Pastis where I spotted two reality show stars.
pastis
I need a job where my primary responsibility is spotting anyone who has ever been on TV or in a magazine and knowing their name. I could make a lot of money doing that.

1 comment:

Aubrey Messick said...

I have not a clue who those people are or how you have such a celeb radar, but go you! Glad you had a fun tour of the MS Studio.