Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Stinky Pete

29444_391293584582_797764582_3789111_8153960_n

6373_120129299582_797764582_2179935_45621_n

Dear Lincoln/stinkin lincoln/stinky pete,

You are 4! I can't even believe it! Remember how when i first moved back to California i had a conversation recorded with you on my phone that i would listen to when i was alone in my car and just cry so hard because i missed my sweet little buddy? You are getting so old, with such a cute personality and raspy voice to match...and i cant wait for you to keep growing up and keep getting funnier. I've been fortunate enough to be around you from baby to 4 year old, pretty much, and it has been nothing but a joy for me to be your aunt (your favorite aunt too, duh). I hope i get to see you soon so i can get your "help" making cookies, teach you crazy things like acting like a cat and licking people and thinks to annoy your mom, tell you your favorite shows are are nasty (wonderpets, cailou and spongebob), and sing along to the hippest Usher pop songs word for word.

I love you little Linc. You are one of my best friends and I hope you have a fantastic birthday! (even though you think your birthday was yesterday because your mom tricked you so she could have mothers day all to herself....)

Love, Auntie Shauna

1 comment:

Diz said...

So cute Shauna. :) So cute!