Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My Sister in Law, Kristine, just posted these pictures on facebook literally like maybe 2 minutes ago...i was going to write this post but i couldnt find a picture of me and my mom and then miraculously this one showed up on facebook, so here is your Birthday post mama.

32254_744273557839_17822517_40268543_486977_n

I love you, and I am grateful that i got you as my mom and not some weirdo :)

ps isnt this picture so funny of my mom and all my siblings? i love it. look at her little squinty eyes closed. funny.

Hope your birthday was fantastic mom, and im glad we got to celebrate it all together last week.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you Shauna. My birthday has been a little depressing but you made it all better! The picture of me is awful but I love the way we all look so happy together - that makes me happy. Our family is the best!!!