Yesterday I got to spend the day at Disneyland with one of my dear friends for his 32nd birthday.
(how did i get old enough to have friends that are in their 30's?)
Brandon was my next door neighbor in Provo, when i was 21...he was 26.

you like my dead eyes?
Ty, Brandon and I headed down to Orange County for a day of fun, only to meet this gem of a lady on the tram ride into the park.

She was wearing bride ears WITH A VEIL and she had no man by her side wearing the Mickey ears with the tophat.
She was alone.
Part of me wanted to cheer her on but the other part of me just kept thinking "what the weird?"
We got reservations to eat lunch at the Blue Bayou in the Pirates ride.
I've been to Disneyland a bajillion times but had never done this place, and it was so fun and magical!

Isn't Brandon so handsome?


Ended the day at Grizzly Rapids...we weren't planning on leaving the park at 3...but....
we got soaked.

Brandon and I, pre-soak
(how did i get old enough to have friends that are in their 30's?)
Brandon was my next door neighbor in Provo, when i was 21...he was 26.

you like my dead eyes?
Ty, Brandon and I headed down to Orange County for a day of fun, only to meet this gem of a lady on the tram ride into the park.

She was wearing bride ears WITH A VEIL and she had no man by her side wearing the Mickey ears with the tophat.
She was alone.
Part of me wanted to cheer her on but the other part of me just kept thinking "what the weird?"
We got reservations to eat lunch at the Blue Bayou in the Pirates ride.
I've been to Disneyland a bajillion times but had never done this place, and it was so fun and magical!

Isn't Brandon so handsome?


Ended the day at Grizzly Rapids...we weren't planning on leaving the park at 3...but....
we got soaked.

Brandon and I, pre-soak
Happy Birthday, you old man!

1 comment:
BAHhahahah!! We've never met, but I read your blog because I find it super entertaining. And on a random note - the lone Mickey bride is my NEIGHBOR!! Ha!
Post a Comment