It seriously sometimes feels like i am 16 again going to all these shows.
I used to love this stuff, and its nice to be reminded every so often that its still fun!
Went to the Lenka/Greg Laswell show tonight at the Troubadour.
That place is rad.
Its so small, not really a bad seat in the house.
Unless of course, you're 5 feet tall (me), then you are screwed.

Lenka was so darling.
I became a fan tonight.

Greg has such a soothing voice.
His stuff was a little too mellow and melancholy for me, but his voice...its butter.
I'm a fan of the ol Troubs.
Definitely going back.
I used to love this stuff, and its nice to be reminded every so often that its still fun!
Went to the Lenka/Greg Laswell show tonight at the Troubadour.
That place is rad.
Its so small, not really a bad seat in the house.
Unless of course, you're 5 feet tall (me), then you are screwed.

Lenka was so darling.
I became a fan tonight.

Greg has such a soothing voice.
His stuff was a little too mellow and melancholy for me, but his voice...its butter.
I'm a fan of the ol Troubs.
Definitely going back.

No comments:
Post a Comment