Sunday, April 17, 2011

well well well

its about time i did a real braindump

-Roxanne tweeted about Possesionista and its now my go to site whenever i see a show with a dress i love or something. Mainly Possesionista LOVES emily and michelle money from the bachelor and so if you want to look like them (i do) than i suggest you copy everything they buy.

-So i have O blood and I'm going to try and do the blood type diet. You know, feed my blood what it wants....My blood doesn't want gluten, wheat or dairy. But you know what it does want? Reeses. Blood wants what blood gets.

-I always get a cleaning bug. The problem is my cleaning bug doesn't last long enough to get anything fully clean, which just results in more of a mess, or a misplaced mess. Its real frustrating. But at least my bed is in a new spot.
IMG_3369
my closet looks nice, but don't be that impressed because there is still crap everywhere.

-Because i decided to "clean" my room, i did ALL of my laundry. Well i know i mention this every time i clean my room (not that often) but i have to buy new hangers every time. This time i had to buy almost 40 new hangers. WHAT THE HELL? TO be fair, when your room is a mess sometimes you step on hangers and break them, but maybe 5. I guess i got 35 new shirts and dresses? I wish i knew. I don't think that's possible.

-Tomorrow is Chelsea Lately day. Going to a taping with my girl, Gabes. It better have a funny guest or I'm going to be pissed.

-I wish i could get tattoo, but i wish it was only semi permanent. Like maybe 2 years. Cause i know after 2 years i would definitely not want the same tattoo i have had.

-Sometimes (all times) I fall asleep with the TV on.
Mostly i never change the channel because im watching stuff that is DVR'd.
I don't know why my TV ever ended up on what appears to be PBS or something like it
but i am so glad it did, because i woke up to this LOVELY workout show.
IMG_3398
i think i may start taping this and trying it (not really)
because this lady looks totally thinner than me.
So i think she must be onto something.

-does anyone else besides me feel sorry for the winner of "the Voice?" I know it hasn't even started yet but whoever wins has to be ugly right? That's basically the premise of the show, is it not? The ugly version of American Idol?

-Scream 4 is HILARIOUS.

-The cute little bow-tied gay man who works at JCrew in Century City knows me by name and LOVES me. Like he wants to be friends, and I'm totally into it. He doesn't even get annoyed with me when i just come in to browse (weekly) and don't buy anything. But if you're going to buy something, buy my summer staple.

-Disneyland pass is back in my life. Who wants to go?

-I think I'm going to lighten my hair significantly. Thoughts?

-Saw this guy at the mall yesterday.
He works at the Tmobile kiosk outside the Apple store
and he has AWESOME hair.
IMG_3404
and yes, i got that close to him and he never even knew.

-Sometimes i find blogs on twitter and i just laugh and laugh all day.
I want to be friends with her and her.
They live in LA so I'm going to use the power of the secret to make this happen.
They would be flattered right? I mean i am normal and fun.
I love it when randoms comment on my blog and stop me when they see me around town and say hi.
It should happen more. Go ahead, comment and introduce yourself.
I promise i don't think its weird.

and thats all i got.
plus, i have to get back to my stash of candy
IMG_3406

4 comments:

Amy said...

Just as FYI - One of the Robinson boys is going to be on The Voice. Can't remember his name, Tyler I think?

Derek said...

That guy's rat tail reminded me of Christian. Remember when he was trying to grow one. Good times.

jana beck said...

ITALIAN ICE MIKE AND IKES ARE MY FAVORITE. now i'm hungry.

Sheryl said...

i'm coming to la today...just sayin'. :)