Have i totally turned into a hipster?
There was a day when i wore hoop earrings, lived in bootcut seven jeans and TBD shirts.
I was rocking pointy toed stilettos and loving Britney Spears...
my old age has turned me into such a DIY blogging hipster...
What in the world?!?!?!
exhibit A:

changed some bootcut pants into skinnies...
exhibit B:

wore heidi braids today...
exhibit C:

refashioned an old pair of white jeans (not cute) into perfectly hip wide legs, with a cuff! Impressed?
I need to move to silverlake before my full transformation.
There was a day when i wore hoop earrings, lived in bootcut seven jeans and TBD shirts.
I was rocking pointy toed stilettos and loving Britney Spears...
my old age has turned me into such a DIY blogging hipster...
What in the world?!?!?!
exhibit A:

changed some bootcut pants into skinnies...
exhibit B:

wore heidi braids today...
exhibit C:

refashioned an old pair of white jeans (not cute) into perfectly hip wide legs, with a cuff! Impressed?
I need to move to silverlake before my full transformation.

No comments:
Post a Comment