This post is a bit of a rant.
I LOVE TV.
I'm not afraid to admit it. My DVR is my best friend (not really, that's pathetic).
I'm sick of people saying "oh i dont really watch tv" I'm going to call your BS on that one.
And if its true, i feel sorry for you. You really are missing out.
I read. I like to be outside. I'm social.
You aren't better than me because you don't watch TV. In fact, I'm better than you.
According to my friend Heather "NPR did a story on it and said those people who look down on tv are almost never at home reading big books"
If you want to be as cool as me, watch my favorite shows that are on TV right now
(Friday Night Lights trumps everything, but its over now....wahhhh!)
Favorite drama: PARENTHOOD
Tuesday nights at 10pm, NBC

I cry every episode. I feel like the Bravermans are my friends. In fact, I wish my name was Shauna Braverman. That would be the best. I want to babysit for Julia, marry Adam, and name my first son Crosby.
Favorite Reality: tied between ANYTHING KARDASHIAN and SISTER WIVES
Sundays on E! and Sundays on TLC

I love the Kardashians, specifically Khloe and Lamar, so obviously i am most excited for their new show this Sunday. Sister Wives is just a whole lot of crazy that I just cannot look away from.
Favorite Comedy: MODERN FAMILY
Wednesdays at 9 on NBC

Sophia Vergara is the most beautiful and hilarious woman on TV and she does Physique 57 and now so do I, so basically I'm going to look just like her soon.
Favorite Contest: AMERICAN IDOL
it seems like its on everyday

I love Idol, specifically this season...Mainly its because of JLo. Second runner up would be Paul McDonald. What a hunk.
Favorite Late Night: CHELSEA LATELY
Nightly 11pm on E!

Chelsea Handler is so crude and crass and its so funny to me, I can't even stand it. Throw her new show into the mix, After Lately, and i about wet myself.
Favorite Newcomer: PREGNANT IN HEELS
Tuesday 10pm on Bravo

I just saw this last night for the first time and i couldn't have loved it more. Reality, Crazy, and babies. Everything i love.
If you can keep up with this, let me know and i will give you a list of about 20 more shows to watch.
You're Welcome.
I LOVE TV.
I'm not afraid to admit it. My DVR is my best friend (not really, that's pathetic).
I'm sick of people saying "oh i dont really watch tv" I'm going to call your BS on that one.
And if its true, i feel sorry for you. You really are missing out.
I read. I like to be outside. I'm social.
You aren't better than me because you don't watch TV. In fact, I'm better than you.
According to my friend Heather "NPR did a story on it and said those people who look down on tv are almost never at home reading big books"
If you want to be as cool as me, watch my favorite shows that are on TV right now
(Friday Night Lights trumps everything, but its over now....wahhhh!)
Favorite drama: PARENTHOOD
Tuesday nights at 10pm, NBC

I cry every episode. I feel like the Bravermans are my friends. In fact, I wish my name was Shauna Braverman. That would be the best. I want to babysit for Julia, marry Adam, and name my first son Crosby.
Favorite Reality: tied between ANYTHING KARDASHIAN and SISTER WIVES
Sundays on E! and Sundays on TLC

I love the Kardashians, specifically Khloe and Lamar, so obviously i am most excited for their new show this Sunday. Sister Wives is just a whole lot of crazy that I just cannot look away from.
Favorite Comedy: MODERN FAMILY
Wednesdays at 9 on NBC

Sophia Vergara is the most beautiful and hilarious woman on TV and she does Physique 57 and now so do I, so basically I'm going to look just like her soon.
Favorite Contest: AMERICAN IDOL
it seems like its on everyday

I love Idol, specifically this season...Mainly its because of JLo. Second runner up would be Paul McDonald. What a hunk.
Favorite Late Night: CHELSEA LATELY
Nightly 11pm on E!

Chelsea Handler is so crude and crass and its so funny to me, I can't even stand it. Throw her new show into the mix, After Lately, and i about wet myself.
Favorite Newcomer: PREGNANT IN HEELS
Tuesday 10pm on Bravo

I just saw this last night for the first time and i couldn't have loved it more. Reality, Crazy, and babies. Everything i love.
If you can keep up with this, let me know and i will give you a list of about 20 more shows to watch.
You're Welcome.

7 comments:
you are my kindred spirit when it comes to tv. your penchant for diy is another story :]
This cracked me up. I agree, it is sort of annoying when someone says, "I don't watch tv." Really? You NEVER turn the tv on? Unless you're like my friend's husband who literally did not have his tv plugged in when he was single I don't beleive you for a second.
I am so with you on Parenthood. It's one of my favorite shows on tv. I cry basically every episode as well. But why am I totally at a loss as to who Peter is???? I googled it and seriously don't know which character he is. Please help. How much did you hate Adam for a little while when he was being so mean to Crosby? Yeah, he totally screwed up but he's your brother. You have to get over it at some point.
And I love love LOVE Chelsea Lately, and After Lately. She cracks me up!
Love Parenthood - I save them on my DVR until I have time to focus, the Kardashians are my favs and I was late to a meeting this morning because I watched Kris on Rachael Ray, Sister Wives is my favorite Sunday night bedtime story, Modern Family makes me happy. I haven't been into Idol this season, maybe I'll join the bandwagon later, and I used to love Chelsea but she's just a shade to raunchy for me. I don't judge you for watching - she's hysterical. I haven't seen pregnant in heels but I'm going to check it out now. We have the same TV taste and I like it.
yep. parenthood is the best. i want my yard to look just like zeke & camille's and i want them to adopt me. don't tell my family.
ps i love the picture of you on tower of terror and you are so so cute but it definitely looks like you have no arms and i maybe laughed at you. k bye.
i just heard about pregnant in heels and i wish it was on hulu.
i hope spencer gives me cable as a wedding present.
agreed 100%.
i hate it when people ask me what my hobbies are, and then think that i am crap because i respond with "tv."
i'm so excited for khloe and lamar, because kim and kourt were kind of boring.
I'm not better than you because I don't watch TV. you're better than me and everyone else who claims they don't watch TV because I watch all of these shows, but because I have budget TV I only watch them on HULU or re-runs that air after 1am. THAT'S THE TRUTH.
Post a Comment