I am in LOVE with Adam Pally.
He plays the straight/gay guy on Happy Endings, my new favorite show.
Hes HILARIOUS on the show, and hes hilarious in real life.
here he is interviewing Fred Savage...i have watched this like 30 times and i die everytime.
the best is when he says "youre a jew...is your wife asian?"
and in related asian news, I was at Best Buy today in the middle of UCLA campus
and this WIFI popped up on my phone...

little kitty emoticons.
Hilarious.
its only funny if you know that Westwood is crawling with asians.
i say that with love cause i love asians.
He plays the straight/gay guy on Happy Endings, my new favorite show.
Hes HILARIOUS on the show, and hes hilarious in real life.
here he is interviewing Fred Savage...i have watched this like 30 times and i die everytime.
the best is when he says "youre a jew...is your wife asian?"
and in related asian news, I was at Best Buy today in the middle of UCLA campus
and this WIFI popped up on my phone...

little kitty emoticons.
Hilarious.
its only funny if you know that Westwood is crawling with asians.
i say that with love cause i love asians.

2 comments:
Wait, how I did not know we were both watching Happy Endings? I love that show and I love Adam in real life.
"Were you insulted Michael Jackson never put a move on you, but he was so into Macaulay Culkin?"
Happy Endings! BIG FAN.
Post a Comment