So my good friend Kim has been on the radio ever since i met her a few years ago. She worked in Sacramento for KWOD 106.5 and used to get me into the best concerts. It was a great friendship. I mean 3 tickets to Coldplay for anyone of my choosing? It was awesome. She called me once with 2 tickets to see Deathcab and Franz Ferdinand if i could make it to the venue in 20 minutes (which i did) Anyway, she moved to NY, did some stuff there on tv and radio, than to Chicago. And now she has a morning show based out of Austin and she has enrolled me as her Celebrity Gossip Guru. Seems like a perfect fit right? I used to read US Weekly and People religiously. I would browse all the gossip sites constantly...i knew who was who, and what they were doing. WELL...i dont anymore. And i have to do my first segment today (its previously recorded since its the first one) and I have basically nothing good.
I called my friend Ty (i mean he lived in LA and calls Paris and Nicole his friends) and he told me some stuff, but i need MORE. and more juicy. Make it up for all i care, just give me something good!

as soon as i get the site to download the streaming audio of my lispy NON-radio voice, i will let you all know cause im sure youre REALLY into this.
my boss wants me to go by the name "the vegas virgin" so retarded.
***************************************
Update-So i just recorded it and it can be listen to later tonight or anytime after at www.mix947.com. Im guessing it will be under something that says "kim iverson" no idea though. Good luck trying to find it. :)
Friday, March 28, 2008
60 seconds of sleaze...
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Shauna so good. I used to go to the magazine rack in the grocery stores, sit down, and read the magazines. Not buy them, just read them. I don't anymore....what happened to us? Where are our priorities these days? All I know is that I'm cheering for Stephen and Lauren, screw Brody and his plastic looking father.
-Becca
imnotobsessed.com is a PG rated celebrity blog that is pretty cool and not dirty.
OMG I am so jealous. You have my dream job. Seriously. I will be sure to let you know if I hear anything. Does this mean you may move to Austin for a radio show? So cool.
Post a Comment