k, so here is my photo journal of the wedding day, its REALLY lengthy so just skip this if you want to.The new couple!
Jordan dressed up as a groom
The Lewis family
Kristine and Jordan with Jack and Lincoln (this is my favorite picture from the entire couple hundred i took)
Jordan with his nephews
Just hanging out with Amy(mom) at the Temple
Freshly married about one hour at lunch
Mommy and Lincoln
The bride getting a kiss from Laine
Jordan and Dad
the sign in table with kristines pretty bridals
kristines little niece taking a picture of the newest Lewis couple
me, lincoln and cuz casey
hot bride kristine, holding her megan/shauna original bouquet
megs holding jeremy and julies new baby
first dance to "at last"
jack lined up with the rest of the single guys to catch the garter.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Y2Jordy ties the knot
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So why is Bruce's crotch blurred in the last picture? Hmmm.....
-Becca
oh so you noticed the glowing orb? yeah i dont know what that is...
ps where the H were you? you didnt show your face.
Yay for weddings! Everyone looks so pretty. The flowers are amazing. I noticed them in the first couple of pictures and then read the comment. Did you and your sis really arrange them? So good! Are you coming for the Sacto Party. Cos & Rafe are dying to meet you.
I like that you posted a lot of pics! You guys looked so beautiful! Jordan and Kristine are going to give you MORE cute nephews and hopefully a niece!
What a cute couple.. I love that you and Megan did her bouquet. It's beautiful.
BRUCE HAS HOLY BALLS!!!!
Okay, I'm going to have to go back and look at the crotch of Bruce that I missed, yet now intrigues me...
So great to finally meet you Shauna! You guys did an awesome job on the flowers, they were gorgeous! I love all your pics, I didn't get some of those so I might have to steal some. That was such a fun day, we just love Jordan he couldn't be sweeter {but still masculine, great mix!}
Shauna,
Thanks for posting your great picutes. It was so fun to get to finally meet you all. Thanks for all your help! Her bouquet was beautiful and thanks for doing Kristines hair too! She married into a great family and we already love you all! Thanks again.
Love JULIE
It was so wonderful to finally meet you, I mean besides the blog stalking. You guys really did do such a fabulous job on the flowers! You got some really good shots. I only got a few at the reception, I was so busy running around everywhere, so I am glad that you got some good ones.
Post a Comment